MY DREAM SCHOLARSHIP
Our Goal on Education is to provide access to quality education for the poor and vulnerable children/individual in communities to gain knowledge, access to resources and control over their own lives.
Fully funded by the Foundation, My Dream Scholarship is a scheme where awardees get the opportunity to study any discipline of their choice and obtain a degree in the best universities in Nigeria and Overseas.
For more than Twenty years, the scheme has turned out over 800 graduate from prestigious universities in Africa and overseas and have bagged different awards of excellence and degrees (BSs, MSc, PhD) during and at the end of their programme.
This year, Rosola Foundation will be enrolling candidates for MY DREAM SCHOLARSHIP (BSc) for Undergraduate Degree Program into Prestigious Nigerian Universities.
Application process ends 21th November, 2020.
Selection Process, Criteria & Requirements
My Dream Scholarships (BSc) is highly competitive and only candidates who are outstanding across board are selected. A selection committee will be constituted to assess applications using the following criteria;
- Academic excellence in any of the last two SSCE 2018/2019.
- Candidates currently seating for the 2019/2020 SSCE examinations allowed to apply with excellence in their 2019/2020 mock examination.
- Proven track record in Leadership, Integrity and Hard work.
- Applicants are required to write an essay of NOTLESS THAN 500 words on “Why you should be among the My Dream Scholarships (BSc) 2020 awardees.” Essay should be typed and send as Microsoft Document (MS Doc) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “My Dream Scholarship 2020 Essay”.
- Five (5) Credit including Mathematics and English, in NOT MORE THAN one seating in any of the last two SSCE 2018/2019 (WAEC, NECO, GCE)
- Or Five (5) Credit including Mathematics and English, in the 2019/2020 mock examination for candidates currently seating for the 2019/2020 SSCE (WAEC, NECO, GCE) examination and are required to provide the SSCE Registration No., Exam ID Card and school testimonial.
- Must be a Nigerian with the ages of 17-21 years Old.
- Fill and complete the online application form and provide the following documents online;
- Passport photograph
- SSCE Certificate or Online Printout
- JAMB Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- School ID Card
- Local Government of Origin identification
- Birth Certificate
- National Identification Number (NIN). (optional)
- Must provide valid contact details. (Emails, Phone Numbers, Addresses etc.)
- Applicants are advised to scan copies of the above documents and upload to their online application.
- Candidates who successfully scale through the first round of screening shall be contacted and invited for interview before the selection committee on a later date, time and venue that will be communicated.
- The foundation WILL NEVER ask any candidate to pay any FEE to anyone whatsoever for any reason related to My Dream Scholarship.
- Candidates who are beneficiaries of any other scholarship need not apply;
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 21th November, 2020.