jupeb scholarshp program
MY DREAM SCHOLARSHIP (MDS 2021)
Our Goal on Education is to provide access to quality education for the poor and vulnerable children/individual in communities to gain knowledge, access to resources and control over their own lives.
Fully funded by the Foundation, My Dream Scholarship is a scheme where awardees get the opportunity to study any discipline of their choice and obtain a degree in the best universities in Nigeria and Overseas.
For more than Twenty years, the scheme has turned out over 800 graduate form prestigious universities in Africa and overseas and have bagged different awards of excellence and degrees (BSs, MSc, PhD) during and at the end of their programme. It currently has 260 students studying for various degrees.
This year, Rosula Foundation will be enrolling candidates for MY DREAM SCHOLARSHIP (MDS 2021) through the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination (JUPEB Entry) for admission into 200 Level of any JUPEB’s approved institutions without writing JAMB UTME to obtain an Undergraduate Degree at three (3) Private Nigerian Universities.
Candidates are invited to apply through
Application opens from 12th August and ends 7th November, 2021. Applications are done online on our Scholarship Management Portal
Selection Process, Criteria & Requirements
My Dream Scholarships (JUPEB Entry) is highly competitive and only candidates who are outstanding across board are selected. A selection committee will be constituted to assess applications using the following criteria;
- Academic excellence in any of the last two SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021
- This scheme is for those who do not have JAMB result. You will require to apply for JUPEB. The JUPEB programme is an advance level programe of 9-10months that allows interested candidates to gain admission into 200l Level of any JUPEB’s approved institutions without writing JAMB UTME. See www.jupeb.com for more info.
- Proven track record in Leadership, Integrity and Hard work
- Five (5) Credit including Mathematics and English, in NOT MORE THAN one seating in any of the last two SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 (WAEC, NECO)
- Must be a Nigerian with the ages of 17-23 years Old.
- Fill and complete the online application form and provide the following documents online;
- Passport photograph
- SSCE Certificate or Online Printout
- Secondary School Testimonial
- School ID Card
- Local Government of Origin identification
- Birth Certificate
- National Identification Number (NIN). (optional)
- Must provide valid contact details. (Emails, Phone Numbers, Addresses etc.)
- Before commencing application, it is IMPORTANT to visit the website of the schools offered for the scholarship and get acquainted with the courses they offer for undergraduate program, as you will be required to provide your preferred school, Department/College and Course of Study.
- Applicants are advised to scan copies of the above documents and upload to on online application form.
- Candidates who successfully scale through the first round of screening shall be contacted and invited for interview before the selection committee on a later date, time and venue that will be communicated.
- The foundation WILL NEVER ask any candidate to pay any FEE to anyone whatsoever for any reason related to My Dream Scholarship.
- Candidates who are beneficiaries of any other scholarship need not apply;
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 7TH NOVEMBER, 2021.